Safe and Effective Viewing Products
Our passion for scientific discovery and our love for solar events is evident in our line of high-quality and ISO 12312-2:2015 standard-compliant eclipse viewing products. Our solar eclipse glasses and viewers block 100 percent of dangerous ultraviolet light and infrared light, as well as 99.999 percent of intense visible light to provide a completely safe viewing experience when used properly and as instructed.
Manufactured with exclusive scratch-resistant material and black polymer filters in the USA, the lenses on our Eclipse Shades® provide a clear, sharp orange image of the sun while protecting your eyes.
Customize Your Eclipse Viewers
At Rainbow Symphony, we offer personalized eclipse glasses for promoting your business, launching a marketing campaign, or celebrating a big event, like the Great North American Total Solar Eclipse coming in 2024! When you place an order for custom eclipse glasses, you’ll work closely with our graphics department to add your brand colors, logos, artwork, and messaging to our viewer cardstock. You can design something totally original, or work with one of our existing templates. The choice is yours –– and the possibilities are endless!
Is it ever safe to remove solar eclipse glasses during an eclipse event?
During partial phases of an eclipse and annular eclipses, you must wear your Eclipse Shades® throughout the entire event.
During total eclipses, you can only remove your eclipse sunglasses during the full totality phase, which is the brief period when the moon blocks the entire sun. Even if the moon is blocking 99% of the sun, the remaining 1% we still recommend leaving your glasses on.
How can I be sure that my eclipse viewers are safe to use?
It’s very important that you only use eclipse products that are CE and ISO certified. However, just buying any viewers that claim to be certified isn’t enough. During the months leading up to the Great American Eclipse that occurred on August 21, 2017, counterfeit/untested solar eclipse glasses with fake certifications were being sold on popular websites like Amazon and eBay. Make sure to check with resources like AAS to see the list of approved manufacturers and vendors.
Where can I purchase genuine eclipse viewing products?
To ensure that you’re receiving genuine eclipse viewers, purchase them from a trusted source. Rainbow Symphony has been working on creating the safest eclipse viewing products since the 1990s, and we’ve worked closely with all of the major players, not only to ensure that our products fully meet all safety standards, but to help create the existing safety standards.
Where can I learn about the safety of eclipse viewers?
Check our eclipse safety guide for further information. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about solar eclipse glasses.
Place Your Order Today
You don’t have to wait until the next big solar eclipse event to stock up on the world’s best eclipse glasses. Order eclipse sunglasses, Eclipse Shades®, goggles and more today so you’re prepared to enjoy solar viewing any day! To place a custom order or inquire about special bulk discount pricing on solar eclipse glasses and viewers, call us at 1.800.821.5122 or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.